Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Monkey see, monkey do.

I don't know if I should be appalled or flattered.

I received another message from my friend today. 
Long before these things happened, my friend stated her concerns that she was getting a vibe that Mercy is trying to copy me. It didn't occur to me until later when the guy she's scammed confirmed me this. Mercy, you have told people my story as your own; sent my photos as your own; even copied my philosophy in life and lifestyle as your own. And then you turn around telling people that I'm stalking you?!? You have a very "creative mind" you.

What the hell?!?

Should I feel flattered that you think my life is better than yours, Mercy? That you find me more attractive that you would send my photos instead of your face? You have just got to be the most unfortunate and ugly toad squid to walk this planet if that is the case. Why take my photos, be a poser then have no balls to own up to your mistakes?!? Sucks to be you.

Am I insulting you, are you insulted? Try paying me the 8K you owed my children and I may reconsider and apologize! Not!!!!

If you think your butt is rounder than mine, why send them to your online boyfriend?

You said in your e-mail that you do not intend to humiliate me but you had the audacity to tell Stan that I stoled Chris from Tess? What the hell? You're a good story teller, really, I applaud you.


Ang galing mong manloko ng tao. Gifted ka. I hope your screw ups make your children proud of you.